This recipe is for all the ladies and gents out there who love their chocolate and peanut butter. Who doesn’t!? It is a mixture of coconut oil, cocoa powder, coconut cream and crunch peanut butter. Like most of my recipes it’s quick, easy and simple. Crunchy peanut butter cocoa coins only require a microwave and freezer from the appliance section of your kitchen. A glass mixing bowl, scale, tablespoon, cupcake cups and a zip lock bag or a plastic Tupperware container.
- 60 grams of coconut oil
- 30 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut cream
- 40 grams of crunchy peanut butter
- Place coconut oil and cocoa powder in a bowl together. Microwave in 20 second intervals until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add coconut cream and peanut butter to the mix and microwave if necessary to make the mixture runny.
- Pour a heaped teaspoon into 15 to 20 cupcake cups. Place them in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel the chocolate coins from the cups and serve or place in a zip lock bag or Tupperware container in the freezer.
Total Calories per 1 coin and macronutrients