This is a really yummy, filling and easy meal you can have for breakfast or as a snack.
- 1/2 a cup oats.
- 4 egg whites.
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- 1 tsp of ginger.
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Cook half the ingredients on a pan using coconut oil until golden brown each side.
- Add half to a whole banana to add moisture and sweetness.
- Add a handful of sliced strawberries.
- Add a cup of frozen berries to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of nut butter.
- Carbs – 20.4 grams
- Fat – 1.6 grams
- Protein – 17.8 grams